Season ticket prices to be frozen...

They could half the prices right now the fact of the matter is, we want to know what's happening first. When is the outcome of the investigation expected?

I know that you can use the tired old excuse of "our main aim was just to get out of Div 3 at first go" but nobody will convince me that there are no consequences for not doing it with any style. I think this may be a direct result of the very sub-standard fare we have been served up. I'm not suggesting for a minute that it's the only reason for a price freeze, but a price increase would sure as hell have been easier to swallow had we been entertaining.

In what sense FS ?

From my point of view I can kind of see where FS is coming from, based on my post above. It would have done us no harm as a Club to have had the scope to generate a little bit more income through price increases, but it's very diffucult to justify it after the season we have had, along with the uncertainty of what lies ahead reconstruction wise.

In what sense FS ?

If we actually had a half decent business plan in operation then an increase in season ticket prices would be factored in each season.

It appears there is no strategy in place at present and we're being run on the fly.

If we actually had a half decent business plan in operation then an increase in season ticket prices would be factored in each season.

It appears there is no strategy in place at present and we're being run on the fly.

Got ya. Was a genuine question as I didnt see where you were coming from as price freezes are generally seen as a good thing.

I dont disagree with you - though some will say that price freezes despite being promoted means the finances of the club must be healthy. Others will argue that the price freeze is as a result of the turgid stuff being produced on the pitch. One thing for sure in my opinion is..... if there IS a price freeze then McCoist has ONE season to change the footballing philosophy - the powers that be wont accept having to freeze prices for SFL1 on the basis that the football is holding back the pricing structure of ST's. I suspect the executive of the club fear that a price increase would result to less ST's sold as people still vividly (and agonisingly) remember the type of football on display this season.