anybody heard anything about a statement to be issued on tuesday concerning the club on the stockmarket .??????

or is someone playing silly buggers with old foggy .

it would not be in the least surprising if indeed true.

anybody heard anything about a statement to be issued on tuesday concerning the club on the stockmarket .??????

or is someone playing silly buggers with old foggy .

Lots of rumours re this. Mad ill Phil and his followers are all abuzz that we are heading for Armaggedon (again). More worryingly, Keech Jackson is warning of "stormy seas dead ahead" and I've been told Roddy Forsyth is hinting at same. Of course they could all be reading ill Phil's predictions and covering the possibility. Lets hope its just saddoes' rumours.....but given recent years, we all fear the worst whenever these surface.

thread on RM

I am a board member of the RST, but I came across this information entirely independently of the trust.

No further links with CW found. I wonder if MM will leak this to Keith Jackson via Paul Murray, like he has with everything else. I think not.

£100,000 a week this investigation is costing.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=252182

To put that into context, 300 season ticket renewals per week.

thread on RM

I am a board member of the RST, but I came across this information entirely independently of the trust.

No further links with CW found. I wonder if MM will leak this to Keith Jackson via Paul Murray, like he has with everything else. I think not.

£100,000 a week this investigation is costing.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=252182

To put that into context, 300 season ticket renewals per week.

well thats the green propaganda side of things covered.

a sensible person might note that even if it finds nothing it will be money well spent. may even lead to many more than 300 season book renewals.

Is it about MM.

I would think it will be announced to the Stock Exchange.

I'm so confused, who's side are we on again?

looks like one side telling the unwashed Reps what's about to happen in the boardroom, Green's side got MM in there sights and evening up the score.

Poor show all round.