Why is Ahmad taking part in a board meeting when he isn't a member of the board....:confused:

Are shareholders who hold a certain percentage allowed to attend board meetings, but are not allowed to vote on certain matters?

Edited by Stimpy

We're in an absolutely shocking state off the park right now.

The problem I have is that I really have no idea what to take on board and what to take with a pinch of salt because there's so much shite leaking from the boardroom and so many guys on there with an agenda.

Why has Malcolm Murray received a vote of no confidence? He has done very little in the public domain to give me an opinion of him one way or the other. I had this impression that Green was doing the public stuff and Murray was sitting in the back getting along with his job quietly. That may or may not have been the case but whatever Murray has been up to it seems the rest of the board can't wait to get rid of him.

Who do we trust in this power struggle? Is there much we can do about it? I'm not sure there is because it's all cloak and daggers. The info leaked is pretty much designed to be the bare minimum or very vague to stop us from being able to form an opinion whereby we're able to put our support behind one party.

What does this mean?

That maybe he hasn't actually been subject to a vote of confidence. If it had happened, I can't see any justification for there not being a swift notification to the stock exchange given its relevance to shareholders.

The fact it's come from McLaughlin at the BBC, and given we have strong suspicions about his sources (Green/Ahmad), who's to say its not yet anyone unverified smear tactic on Murray.

This is all speculation of course, but at this time it's no more or less than the information being reported.