If/When Craig Whyte gets convicted.........

regards the Rangers takeover 2 years ago will the shareholders in the oldco sue the SFA/SPL for punishments which weren't merited as a crime had taken place ?

I would like to think that is a gimme?

regards the Rangers takeover 2 years ago will the shareholders in the oldco sue the SFA/SPL for punishments which weren't merited as a crime had taken place ?

Why doesn't RFFF fund a class action? Now?

You don't need to win a court case. But a court case certainly takes the grease out of the engine

You don't need to win a court case. But a court case certainly takes the grease out of the engine

I agree. I would think you would have to start the case before the merger or the SPL will have ceased to exist.

Probably because there's no such thing as a class action in Scots Law.

I am a liberal apolitical type of Bear.

Reference Whyte, let's just assemble a firing squad. I will help provide the necessary two minutes training; chamber a round, present the weapon, and squeeze the trigger. Oh, and am prepared to initiate the correspondence to recover the cost of empty cases from his family. If said family cannot meet the cost, I'm all for bayoneting the cnut.

Next?

I am a liberal apolitical type of Bear.

Reference Whyte, let's just assemble a firing squad. I will help provide the necessary two minutes training; chamber a round, present the weapon, and squeeze the trigger. Oh, and am prepared to initiate the correspondence to recover the cost of empty cases from his family. If said family cannot meet the cost, I'm all for bayoneting the cnut.

Next?

So I guess he is off your Christmas card list then.:D