What a joy it was to watch Barry run that game yesterday. Absolutely dominated the Hibees midfield with the two hottest properties in Scottish football in his back pocket.

Looks like he enjoyed it too:

0,,5~3060360,00.jpg

More of the same please.

Jus wanted the excuse to post that pic. A fit Barry is easily the best player in the country.

TBH We did to Hibs yesterday what they did to us at Easter Road.

Didnt give their midfield a look-in , totally dominated the game.

First line sums it up. We did to them what they have done to us in the games they have trounced us over the past few seasons.

I'll give credit where credit is due and I feel I have to credit Ferguson because ive been critical of him.

I know his ability and agree that on the top of his game he runs matches. But there is no hiding place for him now he needs to be consistant.

Great to also see him score again and this another part of his game id like to see him get back to doing. Did he not get about 20 goals in the 02/03 season.

Did he not get about 20 goals in the 02/03 season.

Yeah but he was the penalty taker that season so the majority came from the spot. I still agree though, he has demonstrated in the past that he has a lovely shot (remember the cup final free kick) and can finish well, it's just so frustrating when he refuses to come forward and support the attack.

His goal was a peach, he told Adam exactly where to put it, knew where the keeper was and delievered the perfect header. Adam also did well assisting with his perfect chip.

where was the defense though!?