The Malcolm Murray-Craig Whyte Connection

Are we really suggesting Murray should be fired because he got drunk? Bloody hell we're a puritanical bunch. If he's got a drink problem then we should be trying to help him not fire him, not that any of this proves he does have a drink problem. I could understand the outcry if he was our centre forward, but a board member, c'mon, with the year we've just had no wonder he drinks.

More power to your elbow Malky.

So we only stand by our board members sometimes if they make mistakes?

Aren`t a lot of you missing the point ? This is whyte`s alleged drinking buddy being appointed chairman by Green .

Speaking for myself I'm struggling to believe Murray is now, or ever has been, in cahoots with Whyte. Barely a day goes by where someone doesn't try to blacken his name further, associating him with Whyte feels like the last roll of the dice. We'll see what substance it has.

Edited by amms

So we only stand by our board members sometimes if they make mistakes?

wheres the smoking gun.

ps green resigned and ahmed was hellishly guilty and stands accused of getting drunk and belting his wife at loch lomond.

now that is something to worry about.

Are we really suggesting Murray should be fired because he got drunk? Bloody hell we're a puritanical bunch. If he's got a drink problem then we should be trying to help him not fire him, not that any of this proves he does have a drink problem. I could understand the outcry if he was our centre forward, but a board member, c'mon, with the year we've just had no wonder he drinks.

More power to your elbow Malky.

Sympathy yes, position of trust no.

Nothing to do with puritanical.

no its alleged they know the same person more like.

"it is in the interests of bluenoses everywhere – including Walter Smith whose contempt for Whyte is legendary – to know who Craig Whte’s drinking buddy was long before Charles Green walked through the main door at Ibrox." (sic)

"it is in the interests of bluenoses everywhere – including Walter Smith whose contempt for Whyte is legendary – to know who Craig Whte’s drinking buddy was long before Charles Green walked through the main door at Ibrox." (sic)

I'm sure we'll see the videos and hear the recordings of Murray and Whyte together eh?