The Malcolm Murray-Craig Whyte Connection

Nothing would surprise me at the moment to be honest .

I was being facetious.....:frown:

Ahmad has been hawking the videos of the rather "tired and emotional" Murray for months but nobody would entertain him.

If there was any substance to the shit that Ahmad just spoon fed to a surprisingly gullible McMurdo we would have seen it or now.

No, what then? I find the fact we're even discussing this ludicrous.

I find that you would put someone with a drink problem in a position of trust, ludicrous.

I don't mind if you call me puritanical, though I would say cautious, once bitten twice shy.

I find that you would put someone with a drink problem in a position of trust, ludicrous.

I don't mind if you call me puritanical, though I would say cautious, once bitten twice shy.

This doesn't prove he has a drink problem, it proves he got drunk once. Getting drunk is a fairly normal pastime for a great many people, if we removed everyone who got drunk from a 'position of trust' the country would grind to a halt. I've known and worked with loads of heavy drinkers, I much preferred them to the tea-totalers as well.

It's not like he's leaving a board meeting and it gives absolutely no indication as to his ability to carry out his job.

This doesn't prove he has a drink problem, it proves he got drunk once. Getting drunk is a fairly normal pastime for a great many people, if we removed everyone who got drunk from a 'position of trust' the country would grind to a halt. I've known and worked with loads of heavy drinkers, I much preferred them to the tea-totalers as well.

It's not like he's leaving a board meeting and it gives absolutely no indication as to his ability to carry out his job.

Your choice.

Many years ago I worked in a Cooperage, we all had a drink problem!!

Your choice.

Many years ago I worked in a Cooperage, we all had a drink problem!!

It's not 'my choice' it's a statement of fact. This in no way proves he can't carry out his job(s).