Keith Jackson - D Day At Rangers This Week

why on Earth have they turned on Chris Graham?

In my reading of it, the problem seems to stem from the TRS outing of IAMRangers and more specifically the refusal to name the source.

Chris and his detractors have had a forthright exchange of views on the subject on more than one occasion with no quarter given on either side to be honest.

If I were Dave King I would wait a bit longer. If we're all on his side why don't we apply some gentle pressure involving season ticket cash?

Do you mean by buying season books mate? Will that money not just go to those currently in charge?

In my reading of it, the problem seems to stem from the TRS outing of IAMRangers and more specifically the refusal to name the source.

Chris and his detractors have had a forthright exchange of views on the subject on more than one occasion with no quarter given on either side to be honest.

From what I could see Chris eventually had enough, after trying the diplomacy route for as long as he could, before 'fighting' back. Even then he didn't reach the levels of some who were attacking him. he was not the instigator and I'm willing to bet he would be happy to return to diplomacy for the sake of uniting the fans. I'm not confident his detractors would.

So is Chris Graham tainted now? Any association with the RST is pretty damning, is it not? The lad was doing so well too.

Why is it damning? Chris is part of a group of fans who believe in fans representation and fan ownership. Why should that make him a target for abuse?

So is Chris Graham tainted now? Any association with the RST is pretty damning, is it not? The lad was doing so well too.

Personally speaking, I take people as as I find them, and although I don't know Chris personally I have always found him to be an extremely likeable guy and an excellent, and articulate ambassador for our Club. I personally don't give a toss whether he is RST, TRS, UVF, CIA, MFI, but maybe that's just me. I see a Rangers Man first and foremost and that is an excellent starting point for me when I'm forming my judgement. I don't granulate 'Rangers Man' into factions.

From what I could see Chris eventually had enough, after trying the diplomacy route for as long as he could, before 'fighting' back. Even then he didn't reach the levels of some who were attacking him. he was not the instigator and I'm willing to bet he would be happy to return to diplomacy for the sake of uniting the fans. I'm not confident his detractors would.

I agree 100% hence the difficulties that any fan ownership model would face.