Keith Jackson - D Day At Rangers This Week

Oops I think I had a part to play in slipping off topic Zappa. My apologies.

No problem. It's just pretty uncool to be gossiping about someone who isn't directly related to the subject of the thread, so if we could all stick to the topic, it would be appreciated.

i certainly hope the rangers men on the board can win through on this.

could be a worrying week.

Indeed.

There's a percentage of fans who would welcome Greenback, but I think they are very much in the minority and I can see major trouble ahead if Green reappears on the scene.

Guest alfiebass
If I were Dave King I would wait a bit longer. If we're all on his side why don't we apply some gentle pressure involving season ticket cash?

I for one don't have enough info on King to be described as "on his side". One thing I do now that anyone advocating ST holders not to renew is in my eyes no better than the so called journo's who try to hinder the clubs revival at every opportunity.

One of the main problems is that we don't know who is behind some of the institutional investors and how they will vote. Rangers fans will vote for what they believe to be in the best interests of the club but other investors are more likely to vote for what is in their best interests.

No problem. It's just pretty uncool to be gossiping about someone who isn't directly related to the subject of the thread, so if we could all stick to the topic, it would be appreciated.

Wait a minute. I get the message to stick to the original thread, which is fine. But what I do take offence at is the 'gossiping' comment. Read my posts and tell me what resembles gossiping. Happy to take it on PM.

Why is it damning? Chris is part of a group of fans who believe in fans representation and fan ownership. Why should that make him a target for abuse?

Fan ownership would sink us in a way HMRC, SFA, Craig Whyte, Celtic and the SPL couldn't. It's not an idea or concept i could or would support.

Fan ownership would sink us in a way HMRC, SFA, Craig Whyte, Celtic and the SPL couldn't. It's not an idea or concept i could or would support.

I completely disagree but we are going off topic again. Why not start a new thread and we can discuss?