Anyone know Craig Whyte's address in Monaco?

Currently, I am in Carcassonne.

It's been raining for two days and the wind howls. The l'Aude is in spate and the Canal de Midi is bursting it's banks. I have decided to decamp to the only part of France with expected weather for this time of year, Cote d'Azur. A week in Antibes is the very thing.

As Monaco is five minutes up the coast, I thought I would look up wee Craigy. We have a lot in common, both Lanarkshire lads, both former share holders in Rangers, and ............ err, that's it. However, fellow Gersnetters, I am prepared to treat Craig to a salade Nicoise and a glass or two of Provence rose before I offer him a few firm held opinions. If any of the contributors would like me to offer their firmly held opinions to Craig, please chime in.

I know, I know, I am frustrated by the poor weather and am attempting to cheer myself up by (brow)beating wee Craigy. I admit it but it would be poor form NOT to take advantage of proximity. Thus, anyone know where Craig's gaffe is in Monaco?

Regardless whether you find him, I'd love it if you could re-create the Monaco photo that Mark Daly also re-created during his mockumentary. We could do a Gersnet spot the difference!

I find it a bit disheartening that he was allowed to destroy our (admittedly crippled) club without any reprisal.

I've seen documentaries of clubs like Lazio where they fans (irriducibili) literally ambush the players for poor performances, yet oor Craigy got with without anything.

Monaco is a class A tacky sheitehole. Perfect place for that wee koont

Be fair, the last time I was in the principality, Gio made it a night to remember.

Arrived in Nice, will head towards Monaco on Tuesday. I need to purchase a spear gun as old goggle-eyes is a bit of a slippery fish. I suspect this might be a Clouseau/Cousteau affair?

Cue groaning saxophone of the Pink Panther ....................................

Be fair, the last time I was in the principality, Gio made it a night to remember.

Arrived in Nice, will head towards Monaco on Tuesday. I need to purchase a spear gun as old goggle-eyes is a bit of a slippery fish. I suspect this might be a Clouseau/Cousteau affair?

Cue groaning saxophone of the Pink Panther ....................................

Du du, du du, dudu du du du du.:D