Would you accept SPL2 if.............

I feel the same way. I wanted them to suffer. I hoped we could find a route out of Scotland completely and never play any of them again, but if their was ever any slim chance of that happening it's long passed us by for now.

Just like they're finding out, by hurting us they've hurt themselves. We are where we are and as long as they remain our peers it works the same the other way. By hurting them out of any spiteful refusal to cooperate, we'll hurt the game as a whole and in turn ourselves.

We are years behind the BHEASTS regardless of what happens, we need time to build a decent squad that will be able to compete with them and Europe,how would we compete if we were to leap frog a division?,I just don't get where we will be able to compete any quicker?

We are years behind the BHEASTS regardless of what happens, we need time to build a decent squad that will be able to compete with them and Europe,how would we compete if we were to leap frog a division?,I just don't get where we will be able to compete any quicker?

We'd still have two transfer windows in which to improve the squad before returning to the SPL. Those two transfer windows were always going to be the most significant in terms of attracting top players to even attempt a challenge for the SPL title.

Having given this some more thought I'd have 3 conditions.

1. A clean slate. No more threats of investigations from Regan and Doncaster.

2. Full membership and voting rights restored.

3. Div2 clubs are compensated.

We should not be fast tracked under ANY circumstances!!!!

From a commercial viewpoint, playing in the lower divisions is disadvantageous i.e. the business would earn more money if it were in the top division.

You also need to remember that the season after next our league position would get us a european place in either the CL or Europa for the following season. Not being in the top division would mean we'd need to get to the SC final to have a chance of a european place(not guaranteed).

That's why I think we may have to bite the bullet & accept an SPL2 invite if one is offered. We need to get back to playing in Europe ASAP because that's where we need to be from a financial viewpoint.

1. Registration embargo lifted immediately

2. Full enquiry into 5 way agreement

3. Full & unequivocal apology for all that went on last summer

4. Full & unambiguous signed statement from all SPL chairmen that Rangers aren't a new club

5. Last season's SPL prize money paid in full.

6. SFA to seek reduced Euro ban if Whyte found to have got club illegally

7. Full voting rights restored

If there was any real Sporting integrity all the above should happen anyway, plus the immediate resignations of Regan, Doncaster, Liewell, Petrie, Riley. Then and only then would i tell them to stick their SPL WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

Guest Geo the Ger

They just don't get it! They wanted Gers dead and buried behind the mask of so-called 'Sporting Integrity' last year. There's no way the vast majority of bluenoses would accept being fast-tracked, especially after all that jealous hatred we had to endure. Leave us alone to work our way through the leagues, back to the top. Gers survived, never died.

They just don't get it! They wanted Gers dead and buried behind the mask of so-called 'Sporting Integrity' last year. There's no way the vast majority of bluenoses would accept being fast-tracked, especially after all that jealous hatred we had to endure. Leave us alone to work our way through the leagues, back to the top. Gers survived, never died.

Y ou have to consider things from a commercial viewpoint however. The business needs to be in the top division ASAP