Transcending supporter factions

When I'm in the Wee Rangers Club or the Louden pre-match i very rarely hear much dissension among the ranks or arguments between Bears about the forums and who said what about whom. But what i do find is argument and hostility between forums and certain posters working their agenda (not here btw)

Internet anonymity can make the mouse roar and the lion squeek, whereas in face to face talks the true face of the man/woman can be seen. We need the Bears our representatives and all the Rangers forum admins having more face to face talks and those talks broadcast and explained through the various social media outlets to the rank and file. I'm eager to hear whats going on and what's planned for the club, i love reading what Frankie, Dart, John Gow, Chris Graham, McMurdo and Leggat have to say,

Who was it that said "we want the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth" about our club.

Internet anonymity can make the mouse roar and the lion squeek, whereas in face to face talks the true face of the man/woman can be seen.

The senior people on the main forums largely know each other, and where they don't they know who they are, so there isn't really much degree of anonymity.

They can work together on occasions as was seen with the RFFF, and also the RFWG to an extent (the VBs withdrew from that but it wasn't due to anyone's specific presence).

I would say, and I know many disagree, as much as possible. Apart from certain negotiations where to publicise would give an advantage to our opponents, transfers, contracts etc. Perhaps if more information were in the public domain, it would be harder for crooks and shysters to run the Club to their advantage. We the Support have kept the Club alive, to be treated like mushrooms again would go very much against the grain.

Only my opinion of course':)

Club directors are covered by confidentiality clauses set out by the London Stock Exchange. I'm not sure how much can be made public.