Peralta Agrees Rangers Deal

Without taking the situation of any players leaving and assuming Boca + Goian report back, as it stands if we were to go into the season with what we have now then we'd surely have more than enough to win the league at a canter and id expect a better cup run. Numbers are much up from last season and the youngsters who proved they can fit in are 1 year older.

If Shiels, Black and Hutton get their game together then its a decent basis of a squad for 2 seasons.

Still lacks a 'game turner' in the middle of the park for me i.e. someone who can produce a wee bit of magic when the game falls into a pit of mediocrity, which happened way too often last season. He wouldn't have to cost a fortune. Look at Aluko and what he cost.

Still lacks a 'game turner' in the middle of the park for me i.e. someone who can produce a wee bit of magic when the game falls into a pit of mediocrity, which happened way too often last season. He wouldn't have to cost a fortune. Look at Aluko and what he cost.

I think we'll get that out of Templeton as he did miss a bit of last season. If Shiels comes good then he is another who can turn a game in the final 3rd.

Law, Templeton, Shiels, McKay ... and yes, I speak of a central midfield slot. Peralta should give Black and especially Hutton something to think about.

Law, Templeton, Shiels, McKay ... and yes, I speak of a central midfield slot. Peralta should give Black and especially Hutton something to think about.

Didn't do it last season when the chips were down. I don't know enough about Law, but I hope so.

Law will probably be left on the bench . Boom boom! :whistle:

In fairness...Temps did considerably better than the rest....I think he did fine to good. with the odd excellent in there.

A wee bit more consistency required.

The others were rotten to okay (at best) - especially Shiels. I think folk expected a helluva lot more from him.