Anyone know the status of some of the Improvements to IBROX etc.

Guest JMac_88

Guest JMac_88

Just wondering if anyone had heard of progress being made on the below!

Glasgow Airport Store/Dublin Store - This is all to do with the joint venture between Sports Direct and ourselves - I remember reading somewhere that the Glasgow Airport Store is nearing completion and is due to be open around the end of June.

Club Museum - Possibly inside Edmiston House - Would make sense, as we are bound to have loads of items not on show within IBROX

Club Superstore - Relocation into Edmiston House.

Ticket Office relocated into the Old Club Store Location /Removal of the Surrounding booths around the ground etc

Stadium Improvements - Before close of last season they had fitted new Screens inside the ground by EloneX - Also according to this link an advertising board will be outside the ground possibly - http://oneoutdoormedia.co.uk/launch-dates/

I also bet if the club changed food suppliers in Ibrox, i bet the food sales would increase as Azure just simply are not doing a good enough job in my opinion.

Also i am sure Stockbridge mentioned awhile back that their is a possibility of bringing WIFI to IBROX.

I bet the club has other ideas in planning, i.e i am sure a Cafe/Bar was mentioned within Edmiston House/ Which would make sense to have other ways around the ground to generate revenue which goes back into the club.

I am not sure how any of these have been progressing at all. Last weeks reports of us having about £7M left from the IPO has left us wondering what the cash has been used for...

I am guessing we will find out more soon enough when the financial reports come out.