Charles Green transfers 15% of shares to Laxey Partners

Is there anything significant on the latest charlotte fakeover tapes?

Haven't heard the tapes yet but the postings of CF over the last couple of days seem to confirm just how damaging Jack Irvine and Media House have been to RFC over the years.

He was not selling shares, as he can only sell them next October. He agreed to sell some shares in October 2013 as, like he said, he was only going/intended to stay for a year. Only afterwards did he intimate that he was liking the job and was becoming a "Bluenose" himself.

Try reading the prospectus, the myth that "he can only sell them next October" is 100% pure unadulterated bullshit.

Haven't heard the tapes yet but the postings of CF over the last couple of days seem to confirm just how damaging Jack Irvine and Media House have been to RFC over the years.

I've only seen a couple of them but the ones I did read seem to have been doing exactly what hundreds of posters on various Rangers messageboards have been urging the club to do. Journalists being taken to task, a 'Rangers' viewpoint being put to editors and organisations like FARE being taken to task.

In the end Mediahouse work for whoever is in charge of the club, they set the strategy and Media House execute it, but blaming them is shooting the messenger.

I've only seen a couple of them but the ones I did read seem to have been doing exactly what hundreds of posters on various Rangers messageboards have been urging the club to do. Journalists being taken to task, a 'Rangers' viewpoint being put to editors and organisations like FARE being taken to task.

In the end Mediahouse work for whoever is in charge of the club, they set the strategy and Media House execute it, but blaming them is shooting the messenger.

Doesn't alter the fact that the relationship between Jack Irvine/Media House and RFC while having been extremely rewarding for the former has been extremely damaging for the latter as witnessed by the trashing of the former directors whilst beatifying Whyte. Also the fact that they were batting for both sides simultaneously during the Whyte takeover Hay & McKerron being merely a fig leaf.

In fact the FARE and Desmond stuff just demonstrate how ineffective they were at defending the club as opposed to certain individuals.

The former puppets are due all the trashing they get, seems the blazer was more important than the club.

Ah such a serenely blissful illuminating post, thanks for setting me straight.

Edited by forlanssister
Shite spelling and an awo spellchecker.

Is there anything significant on the latest charlotte fakeover tapes?

The FARE/Desmond connections are illuminating and explain quite a lot I think . Is that the extent of the moustachioed ones involvement in our troubles ? .

What are the FARE/Desmond links?

I don't think there are any which are openly known. What is known is that former Celt Paul Elliot works for them and the wife of FARE boss Piara Powar is Asmah Mir, who works for the BBC and is a season ticket holder of Scum FC. ( <- click) There has been quite a bit of upheaval last season, as FARE at least twice reported on the Scums bigotted and sectarian chanted on their homepage, only to remove the reports within 24 to 48 hours. And while once a wrong youtube video was claimed to be the case, the Scum supports' behaviour was still real and there for all to see whenever they went away from the Scumhut.