Damian McBride â?? Brains behind the Rangers Tax Case blog?

mcbride-turning.jpg?w=245&h=338

Damian McBride

On 11th April 2009 the SMEARGATE Affair was exposed when a Senior Advisor/Spindoctor of UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown had to fall on his sword when emails surfaced of a plot to create a Blog to be called â??Red Ragâ?? to smear & blacken the names of Tory MPs & ministers including David Cameron & George Osborne. A Right-wing blogger, Guido Fawkes, aka Paul Staines, broke the story and exposed the emails. That Senior Advisor/Spindoctor was Damian McBride aka â??McPoisonâ??. McBride took sole blame but allegedly behind the plot were other members of the Brownite cabal: Charlie Whelan [Gordon Brown's ex-spindoctor] who was copied in the emails & was to fund the smear website through his Unite union. Also on the offending emails was MP Tom Watson, â??Tommy Two Dinnersâ??, later starring in the News of The World phone hacking scandal.

I have no definite proof he is the RangersTax Case [RTC] leaker/blogger but his profile ticks a lot of boxes. What is really interesting is what is missing from his profile which should be there considering his heritage, contacts, motivations & background. To the point where the exclusions look suspicious & attract attention to him. McBride certainly had the HMRC contacts at the highest level to facilitate, even if he did not do it directly, the acquisition by the RTC blog & Mark Daly of the BBC Scotland of the HMRC Private tax & contract records of David Murray, MIH [Murray International Holdings] and Rangers FC.

Profile here http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/damian-mcbride-brains-behind-the-rangers-tax-case-blog/

is he also the singing detective?

Ah, the goose fat connection, I think I see where you are going with this.

I prefer Dennis Potter's, 'Pennies from Heaven' and loved his attack on Rupert Murdoch.

Dear Damian should never be mentioned along with the creative Potter, McBride has served a life of destruction.