Easdale becomes a director and M Murray stays

do you really think boss, bluedell and amms are the types to listen to untrue rumours or make things up?

GS you've just proven to me what I've always thought about these forums. People get carried away with what they perceive to be a 'trusted, hierarchical' structure. You've quoted 3 internet nicknames to me like I'm meant to have found some kind of trust because of what they've posted. If you were a young girl you'd have your laptop taken off you by your parents for a statement like that FFS. I don't know these 3 guys. I also have the same standards on forums as I do in life i.e. I don't care if you have 2 posts (pounds) or 50,000 posts (pounds). I will often treat the guy with the least with more respect as they tend to have more humility.

Do I trust any of the names you mention? Fuck no! Based on what?

Do I fall down before people in total respect because of a title, amount of posts, who can write posts like Oscar Wilde? It's never been the Scottish Protestant way my friend. If that gets me banned some day by giving some of these people what they give out, thats fine by me, but I can look myself in the mirror. And I can live with being banned from forums FFS.

STILL haven't seen one shred of evidence on here to pack up the drama fest. Eastenders not on tonight because of The Voice?

Edited by Anchorman

no doubt saturdays odius newspapers will have the easdales connected to organized crime, the banking collapse , and weapons of mass destruction, lets wait and see how they perform in the boardroom and if they take the club forward only time will tell .

Guess that will fall on deaf ears, maybe the effects of things going boom in the middle of the night, there certainly was fire with that:bouncy2: smoke.

This the latest rumour in the Wemyss Bay chippie? :laugh:

GS you've just proven to me what I've always thought about these forums. People get carried away with what they perceive to be a 'trusted, hierarchical' structure. You've quoted 3 internet nicknames to me like I'm meant to have found some kind of trust because of what they've posted. If you were a young girl you'd have your laptop taken off you by your parents for a statement like that FFS. I don't know these 3 guys. I also have the same standards on forums as I do in life i.e. I don't care if you have 2 posts (pounds) or 50,000 posts (pounds). I will often treat the guy with the least with more respect as they tend to have more humility.

Do I trust any of the names you mention? Fuck no! Based on what?

Do I fall down before people in total respect because of a title, amount of posts, who can write posts like Oscar Wilde? It's never been the Scottish Protestant way my friend. If that gets me banned some day by giving some of these people what they give out, thats fine by me, but I can look myself in the mirror. And I can live with being banned from forums FFS.

STILL haven't seen one shred of evidence on here to pack up the drama fest. Eastenders not on tonight because of The Voice?

No evidence? What about the criminal conviction of tax fraud which lead to over 2 years of imprisonment? That's a new one even for us. We've had many crooks running our club but never convicted criminals.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

There will be a lot of people I'm business that has cheated the tax one way or another and just haven't got caught and not on that scale.

I just poised my question as I live on the east coast so don't know any of these rumours and obviously now they have a pretty high profile company that I am sure they will have a lot of eyes on them if they were still doing something dodgy.

15 years is a very long time and some people do change of grow, if Dave king never had luck on his side he would be doing time or at least convicted and some people forget that he basically got away on a technicality, and that is if he even is fully away.