Rangers 1 BBC Scotland 0

Is it true you got banned by Sucks forum for being a member on VB? I think your stuff is great and should be more than welcome on every Rangers forum.

Thats not quite how it is SC.

If Vanguard Bears deem any of my articles worthy of publication on their site then FF will pull any threads featuring that blog. As Ive said all along - and on here - any site can publish my material.

What price unity eh ?

I am so happy to see this decision and well done to whoever brought it about.

It has irked the hell out of me that a public corporation has got away with a blatant anti Rangers bias for so long.

This may only be a small thing to some, but it gives a great deal of satisfaction to me :)

Thats not quite how it is SC.

If Vanguard Bears deem any of my articles worthy of publication on their site then FF will pull any threads featuring that blog. As Ive said all along - and on here - any site can publish my material.

What price unity eh ?

Cheers D. Yeah i understand mate, this is a part of why i do not believe fan ownership would ever work at Rangers. We have far too many factions within our support and too many agendas all going their own separate way. It's sad really.

This is excellent. I really do think we should be pushing back at every opportunity and thanks to the VB Bear for his tenacity.

Can't read it on my IPhone but will have a look tonight.

One thing is using the wrong term. However this was premeditated and vindictive.

This should still travel further and whoever is responsible should be sanctioned.

BBC Scotland needs cleansed.

This is welcome news and great work by the V.B. member. The only thing better than this letter of complaint would be hundreds. Many of us have fallen at what he describes as 'complaint hurdles'. Maybe he could give us a template of how to get around these hurdles to come to a body such as the 'Editorial Standard's Committee'. I am sure there are many in the support who will take heart from this success and renew their efforts to stem the tide of slanted journalism offered by the MSM.