Graham Spiers - A cause for Celebration

D'Art, I like your writing and, obviously I agree with most of what you write here but I see no cause for celebrating; our enemies continue to set the agenda, shape the common view. It is desperately sad. This clown even pretends to (have) support(ed) us, ffs.

And, although his article is all you condemn it for - the likes of Gough and Walter make it easy for the intellectually challenged, which Spiers clearly is, as his derisory attempts to appear the opposite confirmto beat us with a huge stick of our own making. Again.

Edited by SteveC

You know when you 'google' something? and it takes you somewhere where it has nothing to do with what you're looking for?

It happened to me - and timmy is orgasmic over speirs for what he wrote (I didn't read his shite this time btw) timmy thinks speirs is talking sense, they regard him as some god who doesn't hold back. LOL

Just about sums up 'I'm a Protestant' odious

I was going to say ... ach you know what I was going to say. Why give him the oxygen?

Because he would die without it.:confused:

I would prefer to see him hurting watching our 141 year old club hit the heights of of European football again. Then again I am a bit of a sadist.:ninja:

Spiers is an odious little melanoma on face of our club, he just sits there spewing his poison hoping one day he will kill us off with his lies and agenda. Why the club continue to tolerate his existence anywhere near Ibrox or the support on match days, is baffling to most Bears. like any malignant melanoma the club should perform radical surgery, cut deep and remove any trace of him and his poison from us all.