More than 25,000 fans have already renewed their season tickets and with a public sale to follow from Monday July 8, manager Ally McCoist has paid tribute to the Light Blue legions for their phenomenal support yet again.

He said: “Our fans have backed the club yet again in great numbers and I can’t thank them enough for their continued support.

“I know the players all enjoyed meeting Ticket Centre staff and fans this afternoon and we are looking forward to the start of the new season.

“Stage two of the journey back to the top of Scottish football is well underway and the new players we have added to the existing squad are all excited at the prospect of playing in front of a packed Ibrox once again throughout 2013/14.

“On behalf of everyone at the club, I would like to thank all the fans who have taken the time to renew their season tickets ahead of today’s deadline.

"We had more than 38,000 season ticket holders last term and I have no doubt our magnificent fanbase will continue to back their club in huge numbers once again.”

If it's for the Family Section, then it may not be a certainty but I'm sure two seats together anywhere else should be straightforward enough.

Thanks Frankie, no, i asked for Main Stand middle or Govan Stand middle, as close to front and middle of pitch as possible. My eye sight is terrible and my wee boy loves being near the front.

Been posted elsewhere that as of this morning we were at over 24000 , with several thousand still to be processed , plus it was very busy at the ticket office with people handing in their renewals , just to remind every one that last year up till the 31st of August we had sold just over 35000 , bearing in mind that the start date was later on last year , we added 3000 later on

Sounds like we could top last years which would be sensational. Exciting times ahead.

Sounds like we could top last years which would be sensational. Exciting times ahead.

Last year for obvious reasons was an absolute shambles , not just because of the obvious , but also the shambles with the DD,s, not knowing what league we were playing in if any at all , no proper banking facilities , season tickets only going on sale on July 31st and by August 8th we had nearly 31000 sold , so as far as I can see we are right on track

Guest calgary_bluenose

27,000. More than this time last year and with the public sale still to come from Monday. But is that not a lot who haven't renewed?