Green Demands 'Gers Showdown - The Sun

That will be the 1% or perhaps you allude to some nefarious shenanigans plotted by Cenkos to affect control of Rangers, you don't think Daniel Stewart and Company:eek2: are complicit as well do you, drama at its worst or even best.

I'll have a quarter of whatever you're smoking as it's obviously good shit.

I wonder if they've seen the ousting of Murray And Cartmell as a line that shouldn't have been crossed?

What was at stake for Cenkos? Why would Strand Hanson Ltd feel any differently about things?

I'm asking because I genuinely have no understanding of these matters.

What was at stake for Cenkos? Why would Strand Hanson Ltd feel any differently about things?

I'm asking because I genuinely have no understanding of these matters.

Cenkos have their reputation at stake they obviously value it at more than £70k per annum and some worthless warrants.

Wonder if they were "duped".

Cenkos have their reputation at stake they obviously value it at more than £70k per annum and some worthless warrants.

Wonder if they were "duped".

So why would Strand Hanson jump on the opportunity to get a bit of the action?

That will be the 1% or perhaps you allude to some nefarious shenanigans plotted by Cenkos to affect control of Rangers, you don't think Daniel Stewart and Company:eek2: are complicit as well do you, drama at its worst or even best.

Looks like both you and your pal three names shot your bolts prematurely eh?.....:wanker: