James Easdale appointed director

One thing is for certain.... it was not even CLOSE to the amount that SARS were chasing for and, from articles I have read, SARS were left very, very red-faced over their chasing of King.

reaper - Easdale was convicted. King wasnt. Whether they were ill-gotten gains or not has yet to be proven by SARS, wouldnt you agree ? Or you subscribe to the "guilty until proven innnocent" mantra ?

One thing is for certain.... it was not even CLOSE to the amount that SARS were chasing for and, from articles I have read, SARS were left very, very red-faced over their chasing of King.

reaper - Easdale was convicted. King wasnt. Whether they were ill-gotten gains or not has yet to be proven by SARS, wouldnt you agree ? Or you subscribe to the "guilty until proven innnocent" mantra ?

As before Easdale's brother was convicted our new director wasn't, you seem to have taken the formerly quoted appeal Judge and his views on innocence/guilt on board, King has not been relieved of shed loads by courts and classed a glib liar by a Judge because the SA government invented tax dodging charges which he admitted to and conspired against him because he is free of guilt.

Thought king won his battle with SARS?

Not by a long shot he didn't Rab, the hypocrisy of people slaughtering Charlie and supporting a real villain in King is amusing if not downright comical.

Gangsters Al Capone Easdales tax evasion, what does that make King ?

This has to be one of the most frustrating posts that regularly get posted on forums. Where were your complaints about Dave King' the gangster' when he gave the Club £20m? Where were your complaints about Dave King pre Craig Whyte? Do you have any idea how long he has been associated with the Club and how long his SARS issues have been rumbling? Why is he a gangster now i.e. since it became fashionable to talk 'corporate' on football forums?

I've no idea your age - but my experience is that most anti- Dave King posters haven't got a clue about how long he has been with the Club because they are too young to know. And they love the new 'corporate scandal' side of being a Rangers fan. They think he has only been around the Club in recent times. e.g. Whyte, Green. Easy for them to find stuff on Google about King and SARS. Not so easy to find on Google that Dave King has been far more of a Rangers Man than lots of them have ever been or ever will be.

Reaper, tell us where you stood on Dave King, lets say 5 to 7 years ago for example. I'm interested.

Welcome to the Easdales, at least when you fuck us we can't say we weren't warned. You would think after Murray, without even mentioning Whyte, we should be running to the hills at the mention of a tax cheat. Here we have convicted criminals joining us and the morons in our support lap it up.

Why is it that every single fucking person that seems interested in buying into us is an absolute cunt? What the actual fuck is going on here? A lot of clubs have bosses they don't like but we literally attract the absolute scum of the earth

Welcome to the Easdales, at least when you fuck us we can't say we weren't warned. You would think after Murray, without even mentioning Whyte, we should be running to the hills at the mention of a tax cheat. Here we have convicted criminals joining us and the morons in our support lap it up.

Why is it that every single fucking person that seems interested in buying into us is an absolute cunt? What the actual fuck is going on here? A lot of clubs have bosses they don't like but we literally attract the absolute scum of the earth

What does that even mean?