James Easdale appointed director

Is it possible then that, rather than Cenkos dropping RIFC, the desire to change nomad was driven from "this end" and is all about circumventing the share lock-in?

It's crystal clear there's been a certain amount of friction between Cenkos and the company as to why exactly it's probably best to remember the old adage "follow the money".

If you have concerns as to how Charles obtained any monetary gain from Rangers perhaps you should share them with the constabulary, who will no doubt investigate your concerns to their full extent for which all reasonable Rangers fans will thank you.

The slight if you can call it slight difference between the two parties that you mention is that the South Africans thought it prudent to inform and ask the assistance of the British courts in freezing Mr King's Rangers holdings at that time, apparently the SA authorities had concerns that the monies were not Mr King's to invest and had been obtained surreptitiously.

Perhaps King will pursue his threat to sue murray for his alleged £20 million to be returned, as scammers go King appears to be a good few leagues below the master murray, how ironically delicious that one should get turned over by the other.

As for Charles has he ever been censured by a court or had his monies or property seized by the authorities, I await your complaint to the constabulary with interest and its outcome, or perhaps Wattie will beat you to it as you said previously he knows what is going on.

What do you make of King's previous comments that we have something to be sorry about, ironical and spectacularly wrong about covers them.

http://www.topnewstoday.org/redirect/index.php?g=2579787

green has done nothing illegal.

but any right minded rangers fan would prefer the 2.5million he has taken out was still in the club.

the fact i think green has taken millions out is a scandal shouldn't need much explaining.

but any right minded rangers fan would prefer the 2.5million he has taken out was still in the club.

the fact i think green has taken millions out is a scandal shouldn't need much explaining.

How is that £2.5m made up?

the fact i think green has taken millions out is a scandal shouldn't need much explaining.[/QUOTE]

If he hasn't done anything illegal you need to explain it and why you have a constant hard-on for Charles.:thup:

the fact i think green has taken millions out is a scandal shouldn't need much explaining.[/QUOTE]

If he hasn't done anything illegal you need to explain it and why you have a constant hard-on for Charles.:thup:

Because hes trousered 2.5 million of rangers money. Its very very simple .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Because hes trousered 2.5 million of rangers money. Its very very simple .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No it's not that simple if he trousered Rangers money that infers he stole it in common parlance, never mind your blue knights will be along God knows when and with whatever wheeze up their sleeves it won't be money, there again they may not be along as they won't be needed.

David Murray didn't do anything illegal but it doesn't mean we can't heavily criticise his custodianship.

Somewhat older news, but some interesting bits (assumptions, I would say) involved ...

Rangers appoint Easdale to board as Murray and Cartmell step down

Rangers have announced the departure of former chairman Malcolm Murray and director Phil Cartmell from the club's board.

The departure of the non-executive directors was confirmed in a statement to the London Stock Exchange on Tuesday morning prior to Rangers announcing that they were changing their nominated adviser and broker from Cenkos Securities plc to Strand Hanson Ltd.

A further announcement to the Stock Exchange was made confirming the appointment of James Easdale as a non-executive director.

Murray stepped down from his position as chairman at Ibrox in May, following moves to oust him and Cartmell, and was succeeded by former Ranger manager Walter Smith.

That boardroom change came after the Stock Exchange was notified of a proposed General Meeting of shareholders to consider removing Murray and Cartmell from the board and the appointment of Easdale and Christopher Morgan as directors.

That proposal was instigated by Cayman Islands-registered Blue Pitch Holdings, which owns a 6.1% stake in Rangers and was one of the original investors in the consortium led by Charles Green that purchased the clubâ??s assets through a newco last summer.

Murray contested the move but subsequently relinquished the chairmanship. He had stated that he would continue as a board member after leaving the chairmanship but has decided to quit the club just six weeks later.

"Both Malcolm and Phil have made important and valuable contributions to the club," new chairman Smith said on the club's official website.

"The last year has presented the Club with a number of challenges and it has been beneficial to have two highly experienced non-executive directors such as Malcolm and Phil offering assistance.

"On behalf of the board I would like to thank them for their considerable efforts in helping to rebuild Rangers.

"Both men have other significant business interests and we wish them well in their future endeavours."

Easdale and his brother Sandy own the transport firm McGill's Buses as well as other businesses, including Clydebank Taxis. They are believed to own a 6% stake in Rangers International Football Club plc and are in line to buy former chief executive Charles Green's shares when he is free to sell them under stock exchange rules.

Sandy Easdale was jailed for VAT fraud in 1996, but the Traffic Commissioner for Scotland granted the pair an operators licence for 150 buses in 2010 as she found "no evidence" that the family "are engaged in any criminal activities".

Following his appointment to the board, Easdale said: "As a lifelong Rangers supporter, I am proud and honoured to serve on the board of such a great sporting institution and look forward to helping Rangers Football Club continue its journey back to the top of Scottish football."

STV

Sidenote ... while it is obviously interesting to know, why do they need to highlight to jail-term of a brother of the new director each and every time the name is mentioned? I wonder what lengthy list of failings could be attached to Dermot Desmond? At some point, one may get the impression that they look to bring the name of that one director into disrepute (on purpose).

David Murray didn't do anything illegal but it doesn't mean we can't heavily criticise his custodianship.

I admire your certainty on that, I will wait until criminal investigations are concluded, see who the net catches so to speak if anyone.