Malcolm Murray - Open letter

The point is that a high proportion of fans will not really understand the findings and will not have the inclination to gen up; they have more pressing issues in their private lives than the machinations of the Rangers board.

A touch condescending, though I get the point. Obviously, these same people might not be inclined to believe chaps who whip up scenarios that are based primarily on assumptions. One moment, the Mather appointment is being slagged, the next the shadow of Green falls back on the club. If you believe that all the time, you could just as well give up and call it a day, for Rangers will go out of business after being squeezed dry by the big bad capitalists in Green's wake. Maybe it is time to join that high proportion again and leave the boardroom struggle unfold itself in due course. Not that we can do anything about it anyway.

What's the point here Reaper? I'm trying to engage with you, trying to understand what you are getting at, you seem to have a contrary view on this and I'm trying to understand why you've formed it. But you won't engage, you won't explain and you won't back anything you claim up.

You seem to be stating that finding clubs where the owners 'put in' but don't 'take out' are harder to find than 'gnats piss'. I've given you a list of about 10 clubs where the opposite is true. Is my list wrong, have I misunderstood your view? I'm not trying to pick a fight I'm trying to understand, but it's not easy.

Professional football is a gravy train with more taking out than there are putting in, if fair play and finance rules were applied as they should not to many clubs if any would pass muster, is Cowdenbeath's owner paying the wages or part of any different to the financial doping of Man C Barc Real Madrid Monaco except on scale, the only mugs are us the fans who have had the peoples game stolen by manky agents greedy players and chairmen to frightened to challenge them all because of tv money calling the shots.

If you paid attention instead ofcontinually trying to shoot the messengers then perhaps you wouldn't be quite so uninformed, just saying.....;)

As has been said, the complaints have not been about the messenger, but instead about the inability or reluctance of the messenger to actually communicate whatever the message is in a way that is easily understood. No point being a windtalker when your audience doesn't speak Navaho. The messenger might find it annoying to have to spell it out, but in the end it all depends what they actually want to achieve.

Actually communicating the message doesn't seem like a high priority, which makes for a pretty ineffective messenger.

As has been said, the complaints have not been about the messenger, but instead about the inability or reluctance of the messenger to actually communicate whatever the message is in a way that is easily understood. No point being a windtalker when your audience doesn't speak Navaho. The messenger might find it annoying to have to spell it out, but in the end it all depends what they actually want to achieve.

Actually communicating the message doesn't seem like a high priority, which makes for a pretty ineffective messenger.

You seem to have an extremely low opinion of your fellow bears capacity for comprehension or is it perhaps just a superiority complex.

Well the thought of RIFC plc paying a dividend is worthy of more than a wee chuckle.

There's £20m worth of people putting their money up who perhaps think differently. But there won't be much chance for a few years yet, so you've got plenty of time to chuckle, better buy a corset.