Malcolm Murray - Open letter

Are you seriously complaining about Charles being a good businessman and getting a big return for a relatively small investment in capital (every businessman's dream) but not input and creating a successful flotation, or perhaps you just don't think Charles done anything that still gave us a club to support or deserves any rewards for doing so.

Got any evidence of Green being a "good businessman"?

Greens saved us but is gone now, even I don't see much worth in always discussing him.

wish I was so confident he was gone...

have you been following recent developments?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wish I was so confident he was gone...

have you been following recent developments?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have and look on as people seem to assume that Green is coming back because ... Murray went, Cartmell went, Cenkos' gone, Mather becomes full-time CEO and Easdale and Morgan are there? Well, for the uninformed onlookers this is not so clear and all we can do is wait and see.

I have and look on as people seem to assume that Green is coming back because ... Murray went, Cartmell went, Cenkos' gone, Mather becomes full-time CEO and Easdale and Morgan are there? Well, for the uninformed onlookers this is not so clear and all we can do is wait and see.

Green was painting his house in France the last i'd heard.

If you paid attention instead ofcontinually trying to shoot the messengers then perhaps you wouldn't be quite so uninformed, just saying.....;)

Yes it's far more easier to do nothing then dismiss the findings of those who do simply because it hasn't got attached a sign confession as collaboration.

The point is that a high proportion of fans will not really understand the findings and will not have the inclination to gen up; they have more pressing issues in their private lives than the machinations of the Rangers board.

Yet the majority of SPL clubs seem to complain about their ownership as well, same in England.

I think the trouble there is that most Scottish fans don't realise the reality of the money situation. There was a time when Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd were spending a million on a player and with prices having gone up about fivefold, they are now spending less.

There is no money in the SPL and it's not a great product in Scotland's premier competition. Fans look to England's top league and it's a different universe.

We pretty much originally invented football and taught the world how to play, and as such, continually forget how small a country we are.