Malcolm Murray - Open letter

You will have to do better than that you can start by showing where I said that you said Green wasn't a good businessman,shall I wait, you can start by showing where I said that you said Green did nothing to save us, shall I wait, you appear to have difficulty in differentiating between questions and statements, maybe that is part of your over inflated ego.

Most forums have mods who remain neutral so they can mod properly a few here have nailed their colours firmly to the mast on one side of the debate, not politically clever at all, have a nice day.

Oh dear, where to even start with this nonsense.....

Whyte coming out the woodwork with desperate claims caused Green's departure, I don't see how he manufactured that. His interview gaffes were made a bigger deal of since they were in addition to all the Whyte stuff.

Why would Whyte's "desperate claims" cause Green's departure if there was nothing to them though? If Green was clean and hadn't dug himself into a deep hole with bullshit and lies, then he could have weathered Whyte's side swipe no problem... had he wanted to stay that is! It doesn't really look like he wanted to stay though or he wouldn't have manufactured the embarrassing pakigate saga.

Maybe you should understand the post before bumping your gums.

Trousered is your expression I wouldn't be so crude as his actions like Charlies were quite legal.

Okay, can you show me the the proof that Rangers FC plc and not the Murray Group paid the funds into the ebt please?

Edit: Just seen that a reply will not be forthcoming soon

Edited by Dragonfly Trumpeter

Here's a list of Green's UK directorships:

https://www.duedil.com/director/917164421/charles-green/directorships

If you go through them you'll notice a pattern showing that Green does do walking away and usually does it pretty swiftly, we are no exception to the rule.

Champions League music, shares to grandkids yada yada yada.

Here's a list of Green's UK directorships:

https://www.duedil.com/director/917164421/charles-green/directorships

If you go through them you'll notice a pattern showing that Green does do walking away and usually does it pretty swiftly, we are no exception to the rule.

Champions League music, shares to grandkids yada yada yada.

But Rangers are in his blood. :rfc:

Sir davy for it is he is clearly listed as a beneficiary of our own EBT scheme administered by MIH, the bold fellow even demanded a police inquiry into the leaking of such sensitive and private information.

no he was a beneficiary of the mih ebt scheme.

you clearly have a poor grasp of what went on so perhaps you need to review your standpoint on some things.

A touch condescending, though I get the point. Obviously, these same people might not be inclined to believe chaps who whip up scenarios that are based primarily on assumptions. One moment, the Mather appointment is being slagged, the next the shadow of Green falls back on the club. If you believe that all the time, you could just as well give up and call it a day, for Rangers will go out of business after being squeezed dry by the big bad capitalists in Green's wake. Maybe it is time to join that high proportion again and leave the boardroom struggle unfold itself in due course. Not that we can do anything about it anyway.

I don't see how it's condescending. When someone said something like, "it appears Cenkos are resigning as NOMAD for Rangers on AIM", I didn't immediately follow it. I had to look up NOMAD and piece it together. I'm not in the finance industry and not familiar in the stock exchange terms or actually that interested in being savvy about it. Maybe your average fan is clued up about these things but I doubt it. And I would suspect many would not be bothered about looking it up.

I really don't see the problem with explaining such stuff for others if you are more in the know. I think the condescension is when you're sneered at if you don't immediately get it.

I'm not talking about belief, I'm talking about comprehension.