Malcolm Murray - Open letter

I can't see a boycott of Ibrox happening easily for many reasons. Especially not without widespread knowledge of something to boycott for.

Even just the idea of the slagging from you know who, I think would put a large amount off.

There may be shenanigans behind the scenes but the information is not solid enough to hang your coat on it, or create a lynching party mentality.

imho opinion the clock is ticking on green and co.

rangers fans may be apathetic but the will not accept not winning the spl. having a board thats taking millions out may be accepted for now but rangers fans demand success and the minute that stops green and co are in serious bother.

You call it apathy, I call it people just wanting to enjoy football for what it's meant to be.

Agree, and I don't see many fans putting the dozens of hours of research in after even more educating themselves enough to understand the documentation. What percentage will know what a NOMAD is? I didn't till I recently looked it up and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

And just because business and legal stuff seem more relevant to Rangers these days, does not make it any less excruciatingly dull for your average layman.

The same would be true if the pertinent field were architecture, building regs, computing systems, fire regulations, soil mechanics or medicine etc and even sports science will be yawn inducing for most.

We're just about to install Wifi and yet no-one is discussing RFC 5416 despite the nice acronym...

imho opinion the clock is ticking on green and co.

rangers fans may be apathetic but the will not accept not winning the spl. having a board thats taking millions out may be accepted for now but rangers fans demand success and the minute that stops green and co are in serious bother.

The SPL is not a concern for 2 years at least.

The SPL is not a concern for 2 years at least.

indeed. but the clock is still running.

david murray proved you can get away with lots while you are winning but you wont last long if you arent. and frankly he was a saint compared to this lot.

Agree, and I don't see many fans putting the dozens of hours of research in after even more educating themselves enough to understand the documentation. What percentage will know what a NOMAD is? I didn't till I recently looked it up and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

And just because business and legal stuff seem more relevant to Rangers these days, does not make it any less excruciatingly dull for your average layman.

Yes it's far more easier to do nothing then dismiss the findings of those who do simply because it hasn't got attached a sign confession as collaboration.

The same would be true if the pertinent field were architecture, building regs, computing systems, fire regulations, soil mechanics or medicine etc and even sports science will be yawn inducing for most.

We're just about to install Wifi and yet no-one is discussing RFC 5416 despite the nice acronym...

Probably it will but some may apply the Zulu principle if they choose.

All it needs is for the chairman to take responsibility if any skulduggery is afoot and put it in the public domain, until then or until someone puts up and confirms bad people are doing bad things all can be taken as tickety boo.

Someone anyone take responsibility and stop all the innuendo.

All it needs is for the chairman to take responsibility if any skulduggery is afoot and put it in the public domain, until then or until someone puts up and confirms bad people are doing bad things all can be taken as tickety boo.

Someone anyone take responsibility and stop all the innuendo.

All can be taken as tickety boo? Christ on a bike, that's a cracker! Things haven't been tickety boo at the club for well over a decade and the past 18 months are arguably the lowest point in the club's history. We've also probably got more liars and thieves filling their boots with hard working Bears' season ticket cash than ever before and yet everything is tickety boo? Give me strength! :facepalm:

indeed. but the clock is still running.

david murray proved you can get away with lots while you are winning but you wont last long if you arent. and frankly he was a saint compared to this lot.

I think that is an exaggeration, Murray's damage may have been more subtle and long term but ultimately he totally failed us as far as off the field security is concerned.