Team Against Emmen

Heard Mohsni might have a medical on Monday, this might be tied up soon. Supposedly an item about it in the Mirror. Don't buy newspapers so can't confirm.

I'll believe it when it's official, but I hope it happens, so fingers crossed. By all accounts the lad has been impressing everyone who've watched him play.

precarious situation; agent knows that SW game will provide a lot of interest to Championship and top end div 1 teams in England, so Rangers need to confirm a deal before the match or else he is lost, therefore agent can push Rangers for more cash.

we could easily end up losing this guy, see how good Ally and Mather are at playing poker.

Call me a skeptic or pessimist but I think we are being decidedly unclever as far as Mohsni is concerned. Either we cant meet his terms or he is waiting for the best bidder (hence him applying himself to he degree he has - its no longer just to impress us). Get it done or get him out - full stop!! Are we going to piss around with a central back pairing and then lose the main one? All these shut-outs and we are really un-decided? - Bollocks! Ally then goes into the season with someone else and "our new central defender didn't have a close season with us that is why we're struggling at the back".

Call me a skeptic or pessimist but I think we are being decidedly unclever as far as Mohsni is concerned. Either we cant meet his terms or he is waiting for the best bidder (hence him applying himself to he degree he has - its no longer just to impress us). Get it done or get him out - full stop!! Are we going to piss around with a central back pairing and then lose the main one? All these shut-outs and we are really un-decided? - Bollocks! Ally then goes into the season with someone else and "our new central defender didn't have a close season with us that is why we're struggling at the back".

Spot on! Get the deal done asap, end of story.

Pretty poor fare on show again today.

Bell had a couple of saves to make and handled everything welll.

Foster got run ragged in the first half by their left winger who was the pick of their players and put in some tasty crosses.

Moshni was once again excellent.

We had no width at all in the first half and tried to put and punt everything through the middle in contrast to Emmen who worked both flanks well.

Daly was decent took his goal well and won almost everything in the air but if we're going to punt the ball to him to flick on it would it wise to actually have players far enough forward to profit from it.

McCulloch, Jesus wept! came on as sub and got ordered off but not sent off, clearly elbowed the Emmen player and the referee probably because he let the Emmen keeper off with catching the ball 3 yards outside his box decided to signal to the bench for him to be replaced.

Lewis Mcleod was solid if not spectacular but looks fit.

Nothing much of note from anyone else apart from little missing an open goal just after we scored.

I0000IZdQhFSQ73g.jpg

Michael Mols with Ally McCoist as Rangers take on FC Emmen in Holland

That man (on the left) should be employed by RFC. He could still do a job on the park and why on earth isn't he at least coaching. If Kevin Phillips can play in the Premier League at 40 then Mols can play Div 2 at 41.