Requisition Of General Meeting - Paul Murray wants in

Lets see if he puts some money up, would make a nice change for the 'Rangers men' businessmen.

Or indeed Chuck right.... Seeing as he didn't put any of his own money up either....

if you actually look at that bid that part made perfect sense. can you imagine the people who voted for the cva watching us in the cl earning tens of millions and them out of pocket not getting a penny.

it was an incentive to vote for the cva. a sensible one.

The CVA is meant to be finality, the people would have no reason to grumble if we happened to have a good run in Europe.

One of their seasons included was one we were banned from Europe as it happens.

If Blin puts the money up I don't have a problem with him coming on board and hopefully he lives up to your billing. The association with Paul Murray causes me automatic discomfort, far as i'm concerned he had his chance. I'm not entirely comfortable either with him coming on board in some sort of an effort to oust Green, Mather etc, buy the guys out or work together with them. That may be the intention for all we know right now.

I doubt Frank Blin has the personal wealth required to buy Rangers, that's not what he brings.

The CVA is meant to be finality, the people would have no reason to grumble if we happened to have a good run in Europe.

One of their seasons included was one we were banned from Europe as it happens.

cva's often have contingency payments in them. indeed it's one of the things hmrc look for when deciding to approve them or not.

If Blin puts the money up I don't have a problem with him coming on board and hopefully he lives up to your billing.

Blin will not be putting any cash in. His business acumen is what is bringing him to the table.

Edited by Anchorman