Requisition Of General Meeting - Paul Murray wants in

Fortunately, we clearly have a sizeable chunk of our investors concerned as well.

Why would any fan not want the club not to be open? Greenco have been in charge now for over a year. Open the books and have an AGM. It's not much to ask...

When was the last time they met with supporters? Six months ago...?

I would have thought fans groups who appear vocal at will would have been arranging ongoing with the club, there is a difference between open and adherence to proper business procedure

We may find out more if the TOP are indeed investigating a complaint of a concert party which would be covered by the 30% criteria claimed by gunslinger as proxy.

Guest nvager

We badly need an AGM or EGM with audited accounts so that all and sundry can see our exact financial position.

Having said that I fully support Mather's statement of today.

C Green had no need to speak to the Sun either as that was unhelpful in my opinion.

If we lose to Forfar today the atmosphere around the club will again be near meltdown and will not help the situation.

Scaremongering and doom-sayering he did. He was unfortunately proven right, but that was not really the point at the time of the debates. How can you determine the quality of some people's postings? More often than not it is second hand info that may or may not be true. After all, he's just a faceless chap with a keyboard. No insult intended to anyone. Which was always the point I made, not exactly siding per se with Whyte. Same goes with Mather, Green and Co. too.

What I am saying above is that scaremongers want to paint us black. Shall we react to any such rumour with published facts and figures?

The AGM is AFAIK not that far away either, when are the next financial results to be made public? Shouldn't be far off either? Which is what I am saying. Any bigger shareholder can look into the books, much like Prior did. He went rather quiet after the pot-shot at Stockbridge. Why's that the case then? Was he "spying" for McColl & Co. then?

Has there ever been an occasion where Forlan has been wrong and you have been right? I would be stunned if so.

The AGM is AFAIK not that far away either, when are the next financial results to be made public? Shouldn't be far off either? Which is what I am saying.

The release of audited accounts can be considerably delayed and I think a lot of the people who are concerned about the club's finances and where the money has been going over the past year are expecting those accounts to be delayed. They certainly expect Green & co to be wanting an exit stage left before the accounts are released.

Do you think Green would get back to the club to exit it again before the audited accounts? Just asking? For it doesn't make much sense to me.

The general consensus appears to be that Green has only returned to the foreground to protect his, his pals and his investors financial interests in this new boardroom battle and possible takeover attempt, so I don't see why it would be a strange concept to consider that Green & co could easily be gone before the audited accounts are released.

So anyone knows when the half-year or yearly results are due then?

The accounts will be for the period from July 2012 till June 2013, but probably won't be released for several months. I think it's quite common for them not to be released until October or November but Bluedell, Craig or another accountant will be able to give more accurate details on that. After Whyte's takeoever, the accounts for the period July 2010 till June 2011 weren't released until 30th November and the following year they were delayed beyond Xmas and into the new year before eventually not being seen at all.

Cripes, I don't even recall posting that abuse of Mather. Must have tripped out before my over-40's afternoon nap. I hope so, because that means I am still asleep & we haven't actually lost this afternoon.

Well, it certainly wasn't big or clever but like most people I hate being treated as if I'm stupid & that's what Mather is doing in that statement.