Requisition Of General Meeting - Paul Murray wants in

how can one of scotlands richest men backing a bid with our 3 biggest institutional investors to put two incredibly highly qualified accountants on our board to investigate whats been going on with money and to ensure correct corporate governance possibly be anything other than positive?
McColl has been linked with us for years and delivered nothing.

If he steps up up with cash etc this time then fair enough but forgive me for not falling at his feet.

Personally I would feel extremely confident about the future of our Club with McColl at the helm. One concern I have after seeing this morning's papers through is that McColl's past track record has seen him dive for cover whenever his involvement is made public e.g. he was underwriting the original supporters' bid before his cover was blown, and he declared all bets were off because his cover had been blown. I hope it's different this time.

McColl has been linked with us for years and delivered nothing.

If he steps up up with cash etc this time then fair enough but forgive me for not falling at his feet.

he delivered a bid greater than greens.

i find it weird that mccoll has to put in before he gets your respect over a guy who has taken millions out.

regardless you have utterly missed my point.

corporate governance = good

highly respected accountants at the top of their field on our board = good

forensic investigation of our money situation = good (unless your hiding something of course)

whats not to like?

Personally I would feel extremely confident about the future of our Club with McColl at the helm. One concern I have after seeing this morning's papers through is that McColl's past track record has seen him dive for cover whenever his involvement is made public e.g. he was underwriting the original supporters' bid before his cover was blown, and he declared all bets were off because his cover had been blown. I hope it's different this time.

It would appear it is he is pledging no monies according to reports.

i find it weird that mccoll has to put in before he gets your respect over a guy who has taken millions out.

forensic investigation of our money situation = good (unless your hiding something of course)

whats not to like?

Green and co put the money up to buy the club regardless of how much they've made now, that McColl thing was far too late, bit of a joke tbh. Plus we're all well aware of his personal wealth so really he could have blown any other bidder out the water if he wanted.

That's all good but I fail to see the evidence that we don't have all that now and that an EGM is necessary to implement it, until yesterday things felt rather stable.

whats not to like?

For Murray one name covers it, Martin Currie fund Edinburgh I can't recall him having a real job since then.

Green and co put the money up to buy the club regardless of how much they've made now, that McColl thing was far too late, bit of a joke tbh. Plus we're all well aware of his personal wealth so really he could have blown any other bidder out the water if he wanted.

That's all good but I fail to see the evidence that we don't have all that now and that an EGM is necessary to implement it, until yesterday things felt rather stable.

well you may not see it but our 3 biggest institutional investors do.

i