McCoist blaming Green for today!!

All this bullshit about Ally/Charles is just another piss poor excuse for what's happening to Rangers on the pitch.

Charles Green is here to stay like it or lump it - it's no contest shouldn't even be using that smokescreen

Move McCoist on and see what goes on.

All this bullshit about Ally/Charles is just another piss poor excuse for what's happening to Rangers on the pitch.

Charles Green is here to stay like it or lump it - it's no contest shouldn't even be using that smokescreen

Move McCoist on and see what goes on.

He can't get out the door quick enough, he's been whoring his shares round the world for months and cannot find any takers.

Ive always said the off field stuff and on field stuff cant be compared. Not with the budget we have and our overall set up. The majority of the squad are not only supposed SPL standard but some have international caps. If they cant show their ability to defeat part time sides then they should be looking at themselves and the manager has a job to do.

It has to come to a head now. Either a takeover is in the bag to remove the Green era and allow Ally to continue or Green will finally get his way and Ally will be away. Despite Green keeping McCoist in the job I think its obvious he didn't want him in charge from day 1.

For me McCoist's time as manager has come to an end. I think he deserves a statue outside Ibrox 1 day for his playing days and sticking by the club in the last 24 months. But as a manager he doesn't cut it.

None of the things you list gives us that much of an advantage in a one off cup game. It helps us win the league no doubt, but we just don't have the required quality to make cup games a formality. Carry on blaming Ally for that if it makes you feel better.

Aye, blaming the managing for the team playing shite. Imagine that. No wonder he's kept in a job with folk like you in our support. :confused:

We've been regularly ran rings around in Europe by clubs on a similar or even much lower wage bill than what we currently have.

The key man in all of this will now be Walter Smith. As soon as Walter nails his colours to the mast then the vast majority of supporters will follow. I'm Ally's biggest fan but yesterday's result was indefensible. However, it's going to come down to McCoist v Green and there's only one winner there for me.

The key man in all of this will now be Walter Smith. As soon as Walter nails his colours to the mast then the vast majority of supporters will follow. I'm Ally's biggest fan but yesterday's result was indefensible. However, it's going to come down to McCoist v Green and there's only one winner there for me.

To me it should not be a case of one against another, both of their futures should be decided by job performance.