McCoist blaming Green for today!!

I think that is very harsh.

I expect and hope to be entertained by skill, good football, effort and commitment when I go to watch Rangers.

Unfortunately for the last several years the skill and good football have been lacking. I wouldn't mind being beaten by a better team but I do expect to be treated to some decent football.

More to the point, if we were able to attack with a degree of skill, creativity and ability, we wouldn't be struggling to score against rotten teams like Forfar. To be honest, some lines of thinking are just not worth arguing with.

You just know that if we lost games but played good football, Calscot would be emphasising the importance of the level of football we were producing. He is a handwringer that just goes against the grain.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

It's amazing how people think if you pay someone 5k a week you can develop some super human level of fitness. Our players "edge" should come in terms of football ability. Sadly we just don't have enough real quality to horse even part time teams every week. If people think that's Ally's fault, then they should start making up the banners.

The reality is, the gap between a 2/5k a week player, and a part time player, isn't that great. We win leagues because of our greater strength in depth, whilst other teams best players get injured, and they don't have decent quality replacements. Much the same as it was in the old spl. This might go some way to explaining why we are so shite in cups. The other teams just have a little bit more hunger, often the difference in cup games. Again, difficult to lay that at Ally's door.

It's amazing how people think if you pay someone 5k a week you can develop some super human level of fitness. Our players "edge" should come in terms of football ability. Sadly we just don't have enough real quality to horse even part time teams every week. If people think that's Ally's fault, then they should start making up the banners.

The reality is, the gap between a 2/5k a week player, and a part time player, isn't that great. We win leagues because of our greater strength in depth, whilst other teams best players get injured, and they don't have decent quality replacements. Much the same as it was in the old spl. This might go some way to explaining why we are so shite in cups. The other teams just have a little bit more hunger, often the difference in cup games. Again, difficult to lay that at Ally's door.

What would the difference between a £750,000 a year manager and a £10,000 a year manager be apart from £740,000 and the £10,000 manager having better management skills.

Guest badger2

l am well aware of you're views on the merits of Charles Green you are the one of the deluded people I am on about. When you see the errors of you

're way you should learn from it.

What would the difference between a £750,000 a year manager and a £10,000 a year manager be apart from £740,000 and the £10,000 manager having better management skills.

I doubt a manager on 10k would have better management skills, no matter what your thoughts on Ally are. I do agree, he is grossly overpaid, but that's hardly his fault. If we sack him, we still have to pay his contract up, or agree compensation. That's on top of the 10k for the new manager that you've found us, who would put up with the shite that Ally does.

Are you completely pished or just on the windup?