McCoist blaming Green for today!!

Say what you like about Green the only embarrassment today was at Station Park.

Clearly the issue isn't as simple as that but McCoist should have left any comments about Green until the furore over this defeat died down.

Unfortunately for him I doubt it ever will now.

As forlan has said, but if he knew this was what he was going to say afterwards, you would think he would have the players up for this.

According to guys at the game, he put Jig up front, we played better and equalised, immediately he put him back into defence, and we lost a goal.

Ally is obviously not a good Manager, but this is more than just normal.

24,000 tickets sold for Newcastle game in midweek - won't sell anymore now - Ally's team costs us money.

Today was hardly "Ally's team. He had 8 of his better players unable to play today through no fault of his own. He must be working under the hardest conditions of any Rangers manager in modern times. Besides, 24k isn't bad for a midweek friendly.

I automatically paid for it via the credit card scheme, will give it a miss I think though.

Don't blame you tbh...Same thing happened in the latter part of the season last year - bodies paying good money and not bothering to turn up - an awful trend, and so early in the season too.

Today was hardly "Ally's team. He had 8 of his better players unable to play today through no fault of his own. He must be working under the hardest conditions of any Rangers manager in modern times. Besides, 24k isn't bad for a midweek friendly.

'His team' haven't exactly set the heather on fire yet

Forfar fucking Athletic.

Your post tells me you know virtually nothing about football, or indeed the conditions that Ally and his players are performing under.

I know plenty about football and I completely appreciate the pressures our manager and players are under.

That makes today result no less acceptable.

What about the stresses the part-time lads playing for Forfar have - working five days a week and then having to train twice before playing on a Saturday. Do they have a harder life than our pampered millionaire staff or an easier one?