McCoist blaming Green for today!!

While agreeing with the sentiments expressed by McCoist the timing was ridiculous and effectively he's negated them himself.

The upside I suppose now that Green and McCoist have declared war on each other Walter won't be able to sit on the fence anymore.

Not withstanding out differences on this issue I agree about the timing, it would have been much more effective if he had done this a few days later even, not right in the aftermath of an embarrassing defeat where it looks very much like he's trying to deflect from his own failings.

There's quite a lot being made of Ally being a clever man. What about Charles?

He is obviously in this to make loadsa and sees Ally as NOT the man to help him make it.

It's fair to say he's looking across the city and saw that tHey made profits of £20.2M on transfers (Ki, Wanyama and Hooper) add the £22.2M for reaching the last 16 of the CL then there's massive potential for Rangers (and Charles of course)

Not withstanding out differences on this issue I agree about the timing, it would have been much more effective if he had done this a few days later even, not right in the aftermath of an embarrassing defeat where it looks very much like he's trying to deflect from his own failings.

Keep taking those rational and logical pills......:D2

There's quite a lot being made of Ally being a clever man. What about Charles?

He is obviously in this to make loadsa and sees Ally as NOT the man to help him make it.

It's fair to say he's looking across the city and saw that tHey made profits of £20.2M on transfers (Ki, Wanyama and Hooper) add the £22.2M for reaching the last 16 of the CL then there's massive potential for Rangers (and Charles of course)

They buy cheap and sell high, Charles sacked our Scout.

Say what you like about Green the only embarrassment today was at Station Park.

Clearly the issue isn't as simple as that but McCoist should have left any comments about Green until the furore over this defeat died down.

Unfortunately for him I doubt it ever will now.

Say what you like about Green the only embarrassment today was at Station Park.

Clearly the issue isn't as simple as that but McCoist should have left any comments about Green until the furore over this defeat died down.

Unfortunately for him I doubt it ever will now.

Yep Frankie, at the end of the day that result today was a complete embarrassment to the club we love and we really should be looking at how we can get this great club back to achieving on the park.