McCoist blaming Green for today!!

The only person trying to distract us from the reality, is your hero, Mr Green.

Forfar 2 Rangers 1 that's the reality and no spinning or deflection will alter that diabolical result against part timers, it is clear you see McCoist as being bigger than the good of the club.

I'm not totally convinced about Ally either as a manager, but the circumstances he is asked to work in are nothing short of a disgrace, for a Rangers manager. Eight of his most recent signings sat in the stand, shopping in the "free transfer" market only, complete and utter shambles at boardroom level.

I'll judge Ally when he get's a transfer budget that befits a Rangers manager and our level of support. We are being conned, of that I have no doubt, but it's not by Ally, or the players.

What we saw post-match today from Ally should be a wake up call to us all. He's had enough, and he's finally had the balls to say it. There isn't a manager in the land that I would rather have at the helm, at the moment.

Have to agree and I stand by my previous comments on the forum both last season and also in the past week or so, that the priority is to win the league and the cups or potential cup runs are a bonus, nothing more. I'm convinced from the players he's brought in that Ally knows what he's doing in terms of building a team to win the league and move up to the next one on the journey back to the top. The football might not be pretty very often, but a lot of big clubs playing in better leagues with better players have to endure dross football a lot of the time.

We're still the same club, but I think a lot of people forget that we're also currently a very different club because of everything that's happened, having to start from the bottom and having to build a team from practically the ground up using a lot of our youths and all of this being done with a relatively inexperienced management team while the boardroom and off field issues regularly dominate the press.

You know, I thought that article from Barry Ferguson was quite interesting when it got to the point where he was asking "who's running the club?" because IMO even although he's not at the club now, if Barry doesn't know who's running it, then there's bound to be a lot of Rangers staff who don't know who's running it too! Total shambles!

Guest badger2

One thing that bewilders me is the fans who support Green. To my mind all he has done is play to the crowd . Green has no interest in my club he is only interested in money and how he makes money is by deluding some of our fans. I have to hold my hat off to Charles he certainly achieved that. Ally was never my choice as manager but what is not in doubt is his love of Rangers, I remember giving him plenty of stick when he was a player and what sticks in my mind is the improvement in his game,holding the ball well and rarely giving it away and always knowing the runs to make. I was part of the crowd convinced that he was not a player and obviously I was wrong. I give Ally another chance and hope I am wrong once again

One thing that bewilders me is the fans who support Green. To my mind all he has done is play to the crowd . Green has no interest in my club he is only interested in money and how he makes money is by deluding some of our fans. I have to hold my hat off to Charles he certainly achieved that. Ally was never my choice as manager but what is not in doubt is his love of Rangers, I remember giving him plenty of stick when he was a player and what sticks in my mind is the improvement in his game,holding the ball well and rarely giving it away and always knowing the runs to make. I was part of the crowd convinced that he was not a player and obviously I was wrong. I give Ally another chance and hope I am wrong once again

Despite his interview Green was/is an irrelevance to today's outcome.