We won't even last 2 more rounds of the Ramsden Cup with Ally in charge

I am willing to bet, as the title says. It is that bad. I watched the abuse John Greig got as a manager. Yes we were poor domestically but we had beaten Juventus and PSV in Eindhoven (first team to do it at the Phillips arena if memory serves me right), but he got absolutely hounded. I've watched Davie Whyte get booted out when we were top of the league. I never thought I would see us put up with this dross for so long under any manager. For every excuse his supporters allow him there is an even heavier mitigating counter-arguement that we are playing teams we should beat 99% of the team regardless. Yet cup after cup (even the Ramsdens) we get knocked out with abysmal low par dross performances. Please go Ally, please!

John Greig's last few games were the first I went to on my own (with my mates from School, rather than family) at Ibrox so they have a special resonance for me and I remember the pelters that Greig was taking at the time. He knew his time was up and someone else needed to take the helm. Ally is in denial about that glaring fact. Under him we are going nowhere fast and today's performance was just a horrible sense of deja-vu from some of last season's more wretched games. This is not acceptable. You're the manager Ally. Fix it or get the hell out and let someone else have a go!

Last chance saloon for me. Others may think he's on his way out through the window already.

Not a chance. He is to Rangers what Neil Lennon is to Scottish football, mediocre yet untouchable.

Say what you want about Ally (personally I think he should go) HOWEVER even comparing him to that cretin is just uncalled for.

Lennon is a fucking CANCER to Scottish football.