walter statement coming soon.

Perhaps not quite as dynamite as some were hoping.

eh?

it clearly tells you where his flag lies. it also says quite clearly what he thinks is best.

he cant got throwing around things. as much as I needed to hear for now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Also, I would like to remind the Directors that when a General Meeting was requisitioned earlier in the year I, as Chairman, was urged by everyone on the Board to do everything in my power to avoid such a meeting. At that time, I worked very hard to achieve that and now I am urging the Directors to do exactly the same this time and if that means Boardroom changes then so be it.

This seems ambiguous at best. He is urging the Directors to avoid a meeting? And at the same time urging fans to get behind the resolutions?

Who wrote this, Traynor?

eh?

it clearly tells you where his flag lies. it also says quite clearly what he thinks is best.

he cant got throwing around things. as much as I needed to hear for now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

His resignation made it clear he wasn't exactly backing the current board.

This seems ambiguous at best. He is urging the Directors to avoid a meeting? And at the same time urging fans to get behind the resolutions?

Who wrote this, Traynor?

What's so difficult for you to understand? If you don't get it, I do worry about the wider support trying to figure this out.

He's wanting the board to accept the resolutions and for the fans to apply pressure on them to do so.

I have a gut feeling that this thing has hours, or a day or so at most, to go before it is resolved.

Smith's role was as a 'caretaker' chairman who was there as a symbolic figure.

Now, his stepping aside is an acknowledgement that he can no longer perform any meaningful function as chairman, which is in itself an indication that the real fight is about to take place and as chairman he would have to be neutral.

If I was a betting man, I'd lay a hefty wager of Green being ousted for good and a 'Rangers minded' board being in place sooner rather than later.