Sandy Easdale Calls For Stability !!!

Easdale says that the EGM is a waste of money but supports guys who are happy to sue the club for £3.4m ... it boggles the mind.

Nah ... the lad who wants to take us to court will invest the money back straight away, he's said. He's such a good guy, you know, but he's got principles ... :hols:

What I see happening is if McColl's group gets Murray & Blin elected onto the board and the current three directors mentioned get removed, there will be a new shares issue in which Dave King (and maybe others too) will be allowed to invest & will effectively gain control.

I think a new share issue is looking pretty inevitable given how we have burned through cash. The problem is whether existing shareholders, and especially the institutions, would be willing to invest with the current Board and management team in place.

I don't think that McColl and King are in cahoots. However, where there is a new share issue, someone who is willing to come in with serious money is always going to have an advantage.

I think a new share issue is looking pretty inevitable given how we have burned through cash. The problem is whether existing shareholders, and especially the institutions, would be willing to invest with the current Board and management team in place.

By 'management team' if you mean McCoist and his assistants, then I don't see any real reason for institutional investors seeing that as a major issue. They're almost certain to be far more concerned about the way Green & co have burnt though cash at such an alarming rate (while filling their own boots with large amounts of cash) as well as the way they've repeatedly embarrassed the Club (and company) with all the nonsense in the press & media.