Sandy Easdale Calls For Stability !!!

Always an excuse for the 'Rangers men' isn't there?

Seems to me that the new way of easy arguing is when someone gives a reason why they disagree with someone else, is for them to give the answer, "Excuses..."

Seems to me that the new way of easy arguing is when someone gives a reason why they disagree with someone else, is for them to give the answer, "Excuses..."

But I keep hearing excuses when it comes to these guys putting the money up. The tax case, Duff & Phelps screwed them, too much being asked for, don't want to give this and that individual cash etc.

I just wish they'd put up or shut up.

But I keep hearing excuses when it comes to these guys putting the money up. The tax case, Duff & Phelps screwed them, too much being asked for, don't want to give this and that individual cash etc.

I just wish they'd put up or shut up.

I assume that should there be a new share issue (where money goes into the club, not the hands of the takeover investors), King, McColl and Co. will invest. They will not pay Green and Co. for their shares when investing into the club is required (and what they look for).

I assume that should there be a new share issue (where money goes into the club, not the hands of the takeover investors), King, McColl and Co. will invest. They will not pay Green and Co. for their shares when investing into the club is required (and what they look for).

Like it or not Green and co stepped up last year and they can't be magicked away, even if these boardroom changes do happen they've still got shares. I think if rich men like McColl and King want the club so badly then they should be able to push the boat out and pay the asking price.

Like it or not Green and co stepped up last year and they can't be magicked away, even if these boardroom changes do happen they've still got shares. I think if rich men like McColl and King want the club so badly then they should be able to push the boat out and pay the asking price.

I would be surprised if they have paid over the odds in their life, that's why they have money.

I would be surprised if they have paid over the odds in their life, that's why they have money.

'over the odds' is a very subjective measure. What you are willing to pay depends on 1) what the market price is, 2) what you think it is worth and 3) how badly you want it. Points 1 & 2 suggest that Green & Co. are asking too much. Point 3 will depend on the appreciation of other methods of achieving your objective.

Easdale is a Rangers man. McColl is a Rangers man.

I've looked at what both are doing, where both have come from, and decided which looks like a solid, hard-nosed plan for starting the long process of getting the club onto an even keel and which looks like a child shouting that it isny fair. Harsh though it may seem, investing his money doesn't automatically make Easdale the better option.