Then again, it could be an attempt to distract the support from the current (or perceived) situation at Ibrox.

Possibly but a very good mimic of Traynor if so.

May work for a day or so but attention will be focussed again quickly enough. I await the next leak before Tuesday's board meeting...

Possibly but a very good mimic of Traynor if so.

May work for a day or so but attention will be focussed again quickly enough. I await the next leak before Tuesday's board meeting...

Regardless of whether JT is good at what he does or not he has a pretty big ego that doesn't like being attacked. Keith Jackson had a pretty big pop at 'an ex Record' colleague in midweek. Is JT''s 'enlightened' inner self able to fight off his ego when faced with such a pop?

It's sad when we don't know whether to believe the Clubs Website.

Indeed and especially when the Club's own website gets used to promote propaganda or the self-interests of individuals. I doubt very much if the comments about the Record would have been included in the Club statement if Walter, Malcolm Murray and Phil Cartmell were still on the board, but now that they're gone it would appear as though the Record is the club's enemy again or at least certainly the enemy of Green & co plus Traynor.

Regardless of whether JT is good at what he does or not he has a pretty big ego that doesn't like being attacked. Keith Jackson had a pretty big pop at 'an ex Record' colleague in midweek. Is JT''s 'enlightened' inner self able to fight off his ego when faced with such a pop?

Which article was that where Jackson had a pop at Traynor?

the record clearly has been supporting mccoll.

now the club are attacking it.

hmmm

At the same time though, the statement also has a go at Jack Irvine who as we know has re-emerged as PR guru for the Easedales who clearly seem to be backing Green ...for now at least.

It seems to be having a go at everyone basically who is discussing the club in terms that don't suit big JT. I think that's probably the only agenda at play here.

The record is no friend of our club.

I don't think there are many media outlets these days which you could call a 'friend' of the club tbh.

Some of them are more overrun than others, but they're mostly all a little off balance right now if you know what I mean.

Of course, the other side to it is that I don't like to see the club stirring up paranoia amongst the support on this subject. I'm not sure if JT's just shit stirring or trying to keep himself in a job by trying to convince fans that 'his' media channel is the only one to be trusted.