Arthur Boruc

IMO it was last time.

this time he was looking at the ground when he done it.

dont think he done it for a rise out of the gers fans this time.

with a smirk on his face then tured round and started laughing... he knows what he is doing

Del.

When he did it last season, he did the old "North, South, East, West" routine in slow motion then gestured with his hands to "come on then" to the Copland Stand.

Like Del says, he knows what he is doing.

yes he did on that occasion and that was completely out of order.

But today he blemmesed himself whilst looking at the ground and made no gestures to the crowd.

I have no problem with him blessing himself today.

I don't have a problem with anyone blessing themselves, I have a problem with Boruc doing it. He is using his religion as an agenda to get a reaction which is disgusting. There are plenty other Catholic players in the SPL who don't do it all and in the heated atmosphere of an Old Firm Game, its not just some innocent faith display.

So it's a crime to smile now? everytime boruc saves a damn ball he's always got a stupid expression on his face, seriously it's getting tiresome now with the crossings/blessings. Same old crap

Everytime a player from a forigen country seems to do it going onto the ibrox pitch and gets booed, it makes us look bad when our support does this.

It is only a problem if we think it is a problem. If he gets no reaction from us then he will stop it or do it for his religion.

I wish he would do it instead of saving our bloody shots that is what pisses me off, can they not take him to court for that.

Guest The Funk

We all knew he was gonna do it, but its the manner in which he did it that gets me.

Marched righ to the centre of the goals, had the stupidest grin on his face, then did it.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

No doubt he'll use the ce!tic party line of "they're picking on me because im catholic"......

Predictable as ever........

We all knew he was gonna do it, but its the manner in which he did it that gets me.

Marched righ to the centre of the goals, had the stupidest grin on his face, then did it.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

No doubt he'll use the ce!tic party line of "they're picking on me because im catholic"......

Predictable as ever........

Wecome mate.

As i said above it is us that has the problem. Why should we be worried if a guy crosses himself or not. Personally i couldn't give a shit if he came out in a bourka i worry about our players not what the other mob do.