Charlotte Fakes - Requisition Of General Meeting

Which very much points to an Ibrox insider (or maybe an ex-insider).

Possibly, but it could also point to someone external from the club getting access to emails through the club's service provider or even through hacking.

Someone who knows how to cover their tracks or somebody helping them cover their tracks .

Not saying it's easy but the account should have been taken down by now via court action at the very least.

Amazed the club and police are not doing more.

Guest BigSwanley
Not saying it's easy but the account should have been taken down by now via court action at the very least.

Amazed the club and police are not doing more.

After all that has gone before, do you really think anyone within Ibrox would take real action about anything?

The crazy thing is that to begin with most people were extremely skeptical about whether their documents were genuine or not, but as time goes on it appears more and more as though everything or certainly almost everything they're releasing is genuine. Some of it it's absolutely mind-boggling as well.

I put the letters to and from Malcolm Murray to Stewart Regan but not surprisingly he didn't respond. I would take the lack of a denial as fairly strong confirmation that they were genuine.

The language in this "requisition" looks genuine to me and I think if it was fake I doubt the person responsible would have gone to the trouble of putting the signatures on 10 different pages.