EXCLUSIVE: Emilson Cribari rejects chance to quit Ibrox

He probably won't be if we can't get another CB in, unless McCulloch is a permanent fixture there now.

I think you've got that the wrong way round because it sounds like Ally probably needs to move on Cribari if he wants to bring in another CB.

You would hope that'd mean no more new signings though.

Rangers either sells him/gets him to leave or pays him off. If they pay him off - no replacements should be brought in

I dont disagree but if this IS the case.... then just keep him as we may need him. I fail to see the point in paying someone their salary (assuming it would be full salary) just to get them out the door and then be a player down, even if only a squad player.

I think you've got that the wrong way round because it sounds like Ally probably needs to move on Cribari if he wants to bring in another CB.

Indeed, what I meant was if Cribari doesn't go and we therefore don't get anyone else in, he would likely still have some role to play.

I dont disagree but if this IS the case.... then just keep him as we may need him. I fail to see the point in paying someone their salary (assuming it would be full salary) just to get them out the door and then be a player down, even if only a squad player.

I agree the only way it would be worthwhile is if he would take a lump sump say 50%. Which would make sense in the long run.

Do you know how long his contracts got? Presume a year...............

We are brilliant at paying players off whereas the beggars seem to scrape £500k - £1M for fringe players ................ something I hope we will eventually address.

Agents will also be aware how good we are at paying off.