Who leaked this and what is it? Rangers Accounts?

as said elsewhere at at earlier time.. eventually peope make mistakes and the mask of anonymity slips .its a dirty war this online stuff. but looks like Charlotte has tried to jump the building

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Folks,

We have absolutely no way of knowing who is leaking this stuff and who is posting on Twitter.

For that reason please avoid any suggestion of names that could present this forum with legal issues. If you have information which could lead to the identification of this person(s) then please share it with Rangers and/or Police Scotland.

Thanks!

I understand that anyone actually involved or indirectly involved might be getting squeaky bums Frankie, but thousands of people online have been partaking in speculation and discussion about this Charlotte Fakes stuff, so I don't understand why you think there's a risk here which warrants censorship.

I understand that anyone actually involved or indirectly involved might be getting squeaky bums Frankie, but thousands of people online have been partaking in speculation and discussion about this Charlotte Fakes stuff, so I don't understand why you think there's a risk here which warrants censorship.

It's not censorship, it's out of common decency and respect for our club and it's employees - no matter how much we may disagree with certain people there.

There's a big difference between speculating about the reasons for the leaks to claiming it's person A or B. That's all I'm saying.

It's not censorship, it's out of common decency and respect for our club and it's employees - no matter how much we may disagree with certain people there.

There's a big difference between speculating about the reasons for the leaks to claiming it's person A or B. That's all I'm saying.

Absolutely mate, but where do we draw the line? Can we discuss it to the extent of speculation, which should technically be ok or are you saying not to discuss who might be making leaks at all?

There's a big difference between discussing rumours, maybes, ifs and buts and actually making claims that it IS a certain person or people. Do you want to just avoid the whole lot?