Who leaked this and what is it? Rangers Accounts?

I just want people to be sensible and use their common sense.

Unless we have good reason for naming anyone then I don't think it's fair to do so. I don't think anyone has that reason yet as there is no way any of us can say with any certainty/evidence at all it can be person A or B. CF changes their spin on a day-to-day basis.

I just want people to be sensible and use their common sense.

Unless we have good reason for naming anyone then I don't think it's fair to do so. I don't think anyone has that reason yet as there is no way any of us can say with any certainty/evidence at all it can be person A or B. CF changes their spin on a day-to-day basis.

Fair enough and good luck trying to police it! :D

According to some FFers, CF has been closed down for good today.

The @CharlotteFakes twitter account has been completely deleted. I doubt if that will plug the leaking of documents though, but you never know.

I see this new twitter account @CharlotteHunted aka Charlotte Hunter is claiming Charlotte Fakes was trying to blackmail people....

All I can say right now is that CF was using the tweets as part of a blackmail campaign, contacting parties days/weeks before posting