I wouldn't be surprised if Scrote and Co. utilize some of their friends on the board to have a go at Chris.

And while I am at it, I for one would hope that most of the board will go after the AGM for this constant leaking of confidential and private material to the public, and primarily well-known Rangers haters. Amongst more business-concerning things, of course. Utterly unacceptable and this has to be pointed out openly before the AGM as well. Every little bit helps.

Arguing on the take up is nonsensical surely? Does it matter? People joined in, others didn't. Getting the others to join in is important now is it not?

Leave it to mcmurdo to spout nonsense and put down fans attempts to sort the board out, not on here.

Rangers fans urged to continue protests

The shareholders group looking to force their way onto the Ibrox board have urged supporters to continue protesting in order to keep the pressure on the current Ibrox regime. Director Paul Murray and Jim McColl are set to unveil their alternative vision for the club this week. Rangers supporters protested inside and outside the stadium on Saturday where Ally McCoist’s side thrashed Stenhousemuir 8 - 0

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/rumour-mill-rangers-protests-messi-out-souttar-to-sunderland-1-3117871

I never knew about this!