In hindsight, he seemed to have been giving the warnings of what was to come.

By encouraging creditors to reject a CVA that would have saved our top flight status, not allowed players to walk out and allowed us to get back into Europe within a year?

I don't believe HMRC were ever going to accept it so in that sense King's comments didn't actually make a difference hence why I can look past it, but I thought it was awful from him at the time and still do.

By encouraging creditors to reject a CVA that would have saved our top flight status, not allowed players to walk out and allowed us to get back into Europe within a year?

I don't believe HMRC were ever going to accept it so in that sense King's comments didn't actually make a difference hence why I can look past it, but I thought it was awful from him at the time and still do.

delivered us back to whyte at the fans expense.

never forget that.

no idea why you would dispute it. we have all seen the deal. greens admitted it and whytes shares would have to have been transferred.

when green said he was the only one who had a deal to get whytes shares he wasn't lying for once. now we know why.

but disregarding all that i am sure you can see why it would at very least look that way to king.

as for us being better of with a cva and whyte. i sincerely doubt it.

The following few lines are almost eerie.

'We don't want to be back in a similar situation next season. I also believe all true Rangers fans should not buy any season tickets until full and frank disclosure has been provided by Duff & Phelps, Mr Green, and Mr Whyte, as to what is truly going on behind the scenes.'

no idea why you would dispute it. we have all seen the deal. greens admitted it and whytes shares would have to have been transferred.

when green said he was the only one who had a deal to get whytes shares he wasn't lying for once. now we know why.

but disregarding all that i am sure you can see why it would at very least look that way to king.

as for us being better of with a cva and whyte. i sincerely doubt it.

I listed the benefits of a CVA, you at least accept that surely?

I believe Green had Whyte well screwed over whatever the CVA outcome but I guess we can never know for sure.