Spot on Craig.

Really? I know you love Green, endless posts supporting that spiv over and over here an on RM. Didn't realise it went further. Do you like Stockbridge and the Easdales too? Did you hold a candle for Whyte?

Not that Mather is in their league, he is just repellent nowhere near as accomplishedly mendacious.

Really? I know you love Green, endless posts supporting that spiv over and over here an on RM. Didn't realise it went further. Do you like Stockbridge and the Easdales too? Did you hold a candle for Whyte?

Not that Mather is in their league, he is just repellent nowhere near as accomplishedly mendacious.

You can see what you want to see, i've repeated my views on BS multiple times. :)

There has never been any "blocking" of potential board candidates.

We all (those that are shareholders like myself) have "the right to decide the make-up of the board" as Frankie put it at the AGM.

There is a reason why there are rules and regulations put in place to do this properly.

If one side does not follow these rules then it is not therefore the "other" sides fault.

For example, I would prefer Frank Blin than Brian Stockbridge but as this is not up to me personally then I can only raise this within the AGM and ask for a vote on our Financial Director and propose another person to take his place (which must be seconded).

If I then fail with this proposition, I then cannot go over the top about this and I will not abuse other posters because they do not agree with my opinion on this, no matter how much I agree/disagree.

We must follow the rule of law and do this properly or else we face the backlash of all other fans that then presume that we are just taking sides.

Opinions are allowed in this great democracy of ours.

But you have to follow proper rules and procedures if you want to propose this especially considering the AIM Rules[/u

Another poorly timed and ill-advised PR attack from Mather and his new pal Toxic Jack. Striking out willy nilly like a cornered animal is a sure sign of weakness and desperation. Tick tock.....

I'm sure he is a decent bloke, and I know that guys like McCoist and Smith have said he's been doing a decent job over the summer. But when the heat has been on, I'm afraid Mather just shows that he is not up to the job. This becomes ever clearer with every statement he makes. Put simply, he is far too easily influenced; and increasingly, this is the poisonous influence of the Jack Irvine and the like. However, I suspect he was placed in the job for exactly that reason.