Scotland - Under 19s - Rangers

Scotland Under-19s secured their place in the UEFA European Championship elite round following a 1-1 draw with Germany in Belarus this afternoon.

Scotland: Kelly, Souttar, Hendrie, McKenna, Sinnamon, O'Hara (Lindsay 53), Henderson, Walsh, Johnstone, Oliver, Nicholson, Petrie (Cpt.) (Nicholson 46), Lindsay, Telfer (Oliver 53).

Well done to the four young Rangers players.

Scotland Under-19s secured their place in the UEFA European Championship elite round following a 1-1 draw with Germany in Belarus this afternoon.

Scotland: Kelly, Souttar, Hendrie, McKenna, Sinnamon, O'Hara (Lindsay 53), Henderson, Walsh, Johnstone, Oliver, Nicholson, Petrie (Cpt.) (Nicholson 46), Lindsay, Telfer (Oliver 53).

Well done to the four young Rangers players.

Hopefully one or two of them will get a chance in our first team. They seem to be progressing well.

It's the coaching, man.

Our teams hold their own with the world's finest right up to u-21 level (sometimes even there) but as soon as SPL first team coaches get hold of them, they just plummet.

I know the papers & the radio won't slag these guys off, because they need them for interviews and the like. But there ain't many coaches I would keep in place.

Probably I really am guessing. Well educated guessing .

Am pretty sure it is Sinnamon, Telfer, Kelly & Walsh.

I saw the latter two names on the training boards at Murray Park last week - and Kelly is a common name.... Walsh I am also sure I saw his name on the boards, but not quite as convinced.